SAP PP Training in Chennai
What is SAP PP ?
SAP PP stands for Production Planning. In SAP domain, SAP PP (Production Planning) online works as an integral part of logistics mortality and it is integrated with other SAP modules like Materials Management (MM) and Plant Maintenance (PM). As production planning is an essential part of a company’s supply chain, SAP Production Planning certified professionals are in great demand.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer. Note: SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG. Kat V Tech is not affiliated or related to any division or subsidiary of SAP AG.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Kat V Tech for all your queries.
An Instructor led training in our dynamic learning environment based in our office at West London. The classroom is fitted with all the essential amenities needed to ensure a comfortable training experience and with this training you will have an opportunity to build a Networking with other learners, share experiences and develop social interaction.
Unlike most organisations our online based training is a tutor led training system similar to the classroom based training in every given aspect making it more convenient to the students from any location around the world and also cost effective.
This training is specifically made for the Corporate clients who wish to train their staff in different technologies. The clients are given an opportunity where they can tailor the duration of course according to their requirements and the training can be delivered in house/ at your location of choice or online.
Customised one to one:
A tailored course for students looking for undeterred attention from the tutor at all the times. The duration of course and contents of the course are specifically customised to suit the students requirements. In addition to it the timings of the trainings can also be customised based on the availability of both the tutor as well as the student.
Producation and Planning – (PP)
* Creating and managing master data: material master, BOM, classes, characteristics, documents, overview of variant configuration, work center, routing, production resources, changes with and without history, mass change
* APO core interface for transferring master and transaction data from SAP ECC to SAP SCM (APO)
* ERP production planning: production program planning, consumption and planning-based MRP, planning strategies for make-to-stock and make-to- order production, implementing requirements planning, processing of MRP results
* APO-PP/DS Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling: Forecasts and sales orders in APO-PP/DS, requirements planning, planning of quantities and capacities, planning heuristics
* Order-controlled production with production orders: Overview of order categories and types, order structure/processing run, order creation/changing orders, interface with planning, order release (status management, availability checks), printing order documents, material staging and withdrawal, order control (detailed control/PDC), confirmations, goods receipt, order settlement, archiving and deletion, information systems (overview), automation, mass processing, collection orders (multilevel order management)
* Overview of capacity planning, overview of KANBAN, overview of order-controlled production with process orders, overview of repetitive manufacturing (master data, interface with planning, printing the production plan, material staging, confirmations/goods receipt)
* Integrated case study: implementation of a fictitious demo company using specific business processes, configuration and mapping of the company structure, master data, and business processes in the SAP system
Software Training In Chennai
Training + Job Program In Chennai
Academy’s T + J program prepares college students for a successful entry into the professional IT world by making them job-ready; we teach and make students to work in the live software projects in order to meet IT industrial requirements. We change student’s identity from fresher to IT professional.
We assure job to our students, who undergo T + J program.
• Technical Skill and
• Communication skill.
SAP Training In Chennai
Are you located in any of these areas – Abiramapuram, Adambakkam, Adyar, Agaram, Alandur, Alwarpet, Alwarthirunagar, Ambattur, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Aminjikarai, Anakaputhur, Anna Nagar, Anna Nagar East, Anna Nagar West, Anna Salai, Arumbakkam, Ashok Nagar, Avadi, Ayanavaram, Besant Nagar, Broadway, Chengalpet, Chennai Others, Chetpet, Chintadripet, Chitlapakkam, Choolai, Choolaimedu, Chromepet, Egmore, Ekkaduthangal, Ennore, Flowers Road, George Town, Gopalapuram, Gowrivakkam, Guduvanchery, Guindy, Iyyapanthangal, Jafferkhanpet, Jawahar Nagar, K.K. Nagar, Kattupakkam, Kellys, Kilpauk, Kodambakkam, Kodungaiyur, Kolathur, Korattur, Korrukupet, Kottur, Koyambedu, Kundrathur, M.K.B. Nagar, Madhavaram, Madipakkam, Manali, Manapakkam, Mandaveli, Mangadu, Maraimalai Nagar, Medavakkam, Meenambakkam, Minjur, Mogappair, Mogappair East, Moulivakkam, Mudichur, Mylapore, Nandambakkam, Nandanam, Nanganallur, Neelangarai, Nungambakkam, Old Washermenpet, Orgadam, Padi, Palavakkam, Palavanthangal, Palavayal, Pallavaram, Pallikaranai, Pammal, Park Town, Parrys, Pattabiram, Perambur, Periyar Nagar, Perungalathur, Perungudi, Poonamallee, Porur, Potheri, Pozhichalur, Pudupet, Purasawalkam, Puzhal, R.A. Puram, Redhills, Royapettah, Saidapet, Saligramam, Santhome, Selaiyur, Sembiam, Shenoy Nagar, sholavaram, Sholinganallur, Singaperumalkoil, Sowcarpet, Sri Iyappa Nagar, St. Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Teynampet, Thiruninravur, Thiruvanmiyur, Thiruverkadu, Thiruvotriyur, Thousand Lights, Tondiarpet, Triplicane, Urapakkam, Vadapalani, Valasaravakkam, Vandalur, Velachery, Vepery, Villivakkam, Virugambakkam, Vyasarpadi, Washermanpet and West Mambalam